Sometimes during munching, you need veggie dips with you to get that extra edge to your munch time, and not always you want to work with the microwave or with the stove because it takes time and energy. Here are some dips you can make instantly without worrying about working on a stove or microwave. Basically, the recipes require minimal cooking and no baking!
1. Tandoori dip
3/4 cups of hung curd
• 1/2 cup tomato slices
• 14 cups finely minced coriander
• One tablespoon tandoori masala
• A little sugar
• Salt as desired
All you need to do is get a blender and mix all the ingredients together and tada your tandoori dip is ready. It can be eaten with chips, nachos or even samosas.
2. Kakdi dip
1 cup of hour-long strained yogurt
• 1 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
• 1 minced garlic clove
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (sua)
Lemon juice, 2 teaspoons
• Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Again all you have to do is just mix all the ingredients and stir them properly. It is a very refreshing dip, especially in summer you will just love it. It can be enjoyed as a side or with any munching item.
3. Pudina Dip
1-tablespoon lemon juice
• Chopped coriander, 5 tablespoons
• 2 tablespoons of mint (pudina) leaves, finely chopped
• 2 chopped and deseeded green peppers
• 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp. finely chopped celery
• 2 grated garlic cloves
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• Salt as desired
You need a blender and put all the ingredients together at once and blend it for 30 to 40s. And your dip is ready. Enjoy it with chappatis, pakodas, the chilla, etc.
4. Spinach dip
1 teaspoon of oil
• 1.5 tbsp. finely chopped onions
• 1/2 teaspoon finely minced green chilies
• 1 cup of spinach, roughly chopped
• One-fourth cup of shredded cottage cheese (paneer)
1/4 cup of milk
• Taste-tested salt and pepper
This dip is definitely a treat that should be enjoyed as a filling for sandwiches, We promise you it will be one of the tastiest sandwiches you will have and takes no time to make.
5. Greek Yoghurt made from mint
hung curd, 1 1/2 cups
• 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
• Freshly squeezed lime juice, 2 tablespoons
• Two cloves of minced garlic
• Half a teaspoon of cumin powder
Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
• 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
You just have to mix all the ingredients together and freeze it.
6. Peanut dip
hung curd, 200 grams
• One tablespoon of raw peanut butter
• A tablespoon of maple syrup
• 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder (dalchini)
In a bowl, combine each item.
Serve the dip with sliced strawberries, apples, pears, bananas, or grapes.
Put the leftovers in the refrigerator.
Here were some of the dip recipes which you can instantly make with minimal cooking.