Losing weight has been everybody’s significant goal nowadays and one thing we all have understood is that we cannot lose weight just by exercising. Diet or what we eat plays an equal role in controlling, managing, and reducing weight. Here are some of the recipes you can work on if you want to lose weight –
1. Sprouts Salad
What we have prepared for you is a sprout salad, also known as sprouted moong salad, which is high in protein. This sprout salad dish is delicious, flavorful, vegan, gluten-free, and low in fat. It is also incredibly simple to make. To make this quick and easy, yet incredibly nutrient-dense salad, you really just need to combine all the ingredients and mix them together.
- The sprouting of the moong beans is the first step.
- After the moong sprouts are finished sprouting, thoroughly rinse 2 cups of the moong bean sprouts several times in water using a sieve or colander.
- Drain the water completely. The moong sprouts should next be steamed or boiled until fully cooked but not mushy. If you want a crispy flavour, you may even retain them partially cooked.
- You may decide whether to steam the sprouts in a pot or pan or fry them in a skillet. Whatever method you use, add water as needed to steam or cook.
- Place the boiling or steam-cooked moong sprouts in a large mixing dish or another container.
- Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup finely chopped onions and 1/3 to 1/2 cup tomato chunks. Add spices and sev to it and that’s it your moong sprouts are ready!
2. Masala Oats
Masala Oats is a dish for delicious oats breakfast porridge made in the Instant Pot with mixed veggies and slightly spicy Indian flavors. This flavorful oats is suitable for lunch or dinner and is vegan and gluten-free.
In a cooker When the oil is heated, add the cumin seeds and watch them sputter.
Ginger and green chilies are then added and sauteed briefly. Onions should be added and sauteed until they turn light brown.
Then, once the tomatoes are soft, add diced tomatoes along with spices like red chilli powder, turmeric, and garam masala.
Salt, water, rinsed steel-cut oats, and a mixture of veggies should all be added. To prevent the burning, deglaze the pot, that is, scrape any food particles stuck to the inside pot.
Cook for 6 minutes at high pressure. Allow the pressure to naturally release once the pot beeps.
Then remove the cover, add the lime juice and coriander leaves, and thoroughly combine everything.
Note: If the masala oats are too thick, add an additional 1/2 cup of water and cook the mixture for 2 minutes.
3. Lemon Ginger tea recipe
Heat three cups of water in a pan. Add ginger before it starts to boil. Add the tea leaves, honey, and lemon juice as soon as it begins to boil. Pour it into a cup and savour it!
4. Green tea recipe
Bright green tea has a very delicate, earthy taste. Simple green tea is one of my faves because of its health advantages and delectable flavor, along with early grey and tulsi tea. A hot cup can be enjoyed straight or sweetened for the ideal afternoon break.
These were some of the recipes for weight loss.